– I write differently.
– I tend to write sentences that are more a statement of my truth rather than points to be argued.
– I write sentences as a list that I shift and reorder over and over until it congeals into a cohesive piece.
– My sentences are often numbered- but not today.
– I shuffle and group sentences that go together into paragraphs.
– I add sentences that might be necessary to explain other sentences.
– Sometimes I have a lot of really good sentences.
– Sometimes I have a few really good sentences.
– When I don’t take time to reorganize my sentences, my written work tends to be a bit disjointed and disorganized.
– I have conversations with friends and we often talk for hours just to stop and wonder “how did we end up here?”
– I often don’t finish all of my points when having a discussion with someone because I get sidetracked.
– I want to write a book.
– I get a bit concerned when thinking about how many sentences are in a book.
– That’s a lot of sentences to shuffle around.
– I feel like a book needs to contain a lot of really good sentences.
– Maybe that’s the way forward; I’ll just start compiling really good sentences.
– Eventually I’ll be able to organize them into a book.
– I organize letters into words.
– I organize words into sentences.
– I organize sentences into paragraphs.
– I organize paragraphs into chapters.
– I organize chapters into a book.
– There it is- my writing technique.